18mm x 6mm N35 Super Strong Round Disc Circular Cylinder Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Nickel Plated Cheap Neodidium Magnets
- Dimensions: 18mm dia x 6mm thick
- Magnetic Face: 18mm diameter
- Magnets Type; Neodymium
- Material: NdFeB, Rare Earth
- Grade: N35
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial/radial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Hole type: single hole/double holes
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
it is a strong, mid-sized magnet, suitable for a wide range of applications.
Super strong Rare-Earth magnets – once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart.
Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors.
Great for do-it-yourself projects.