1″ od x 1/2″ id x 1/8″ thick N42 Neodymium Ring Magnets Strong Tube Magnet Home Depot Rare Earth Ring Magnets for sale Walmart
- Dimensions: 1 inch dia. x 1/2 inch id x 1/8inch thick
- Magnetic Face: 1 inch diameter
- Magnets Type: Permanent
- Material: (Rare Earth)NdFeB, Neodymium
- Grade: N42
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial(Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 9g
- Hole type: single ring hole
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Quantity: 10 piece/pack
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
The RX082 is great for science experiments, magnetic bearing applications, and much more! These large and thin rings must be handled with care. If two of them are allowed to slam together, one or both will likely break.
This product measures 25.4mm in diameter and 3.175mm in thickness and features a 10mm hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.